22. I like to take long hot showers in the summer.
21. I've learned that the things I'm most afraid to do usually turn out to be the most worthwhile. (And if I don't keep telling myself that then I'll never go skydiving)
20. For some reason I get extremely annoyed when perfectly healthy people don't return their shopping carts in the designated shopping cart area in the parking lot. I consider it to be the ultimate laziness.
19. I love the sound of rain on tin roofs and the smell of fresh cut grass.
18. I have a crush on Robert Redford circa 1970.
17. I have sweaty hands.
16. I have an obsession with paper.
15. I have hard time throwing away magazines.
14. I love to drive with the heater on and the windows down.
13. I love acoustic music but can only play chords G & C.
12. I have a thing for trees. And the leaves on them.
11. I think people are lying when they talk about cow tipping. I grew up on a farm and all the cows I've ever seen sleep laying down.
10. I can't cross my eyes. Intentionally. But my lazy eye has no problems crossing over when I'm not wearing my contacts. And I think one of my eyes is bigger than the other.
9. I love gelato. It should be a food group.
8. I love getting lost so I can discover new things.
7. I detest being in tour groups in museums. I like to go at my own pace.
6. I wish Mary Poppins wasn't a fictional character. Bert too.
5. I repaint over chipped nail polish. Who knows how many layers are on my toes.
4. I love using maps. It's like going on a treasure hunt.
3. One of the things that relaxes me most is walking down my long driveway to get the mail. And the relaxation is ruined by excitement when there's something in the mail addressed to me.
2. I plan vacations and getaways that I never take. Like Sandra Bullock in While You Were Sleeping. Except I actually have stamps in my passport. I've been to Japan, France, Italy, England and Morocco. But there's space for plenty more stamps.
1. If I don't make it into the graphic design program at school this year, then my old roommate from Paris and I are going to become vagabonds. I'm not exactly sure what all that entails, but it sounds pretty good.