Wednesday, June 17

domesticated



Today I summoned all of my domestic skills and made cupcakes from scratch. I was pretty nervous seeing as how last time I made a cake from scratch it wasn't all that great. Hey, I didn't know you weren't supposed to tightly pack the flour into the measuring cups. That stuff stuck to the roof of our mouths, you couldn't get through it without a few glasses of milk.

This time I am pleased to say they turned out delicious! I think my family was afraid though, when I got home from work tonight they were still untouched. It's pretty bad when cupcakes sit untouched for 6 hours, that's when you know your last try failed miserably.

They were Maple Buttercream cupcakes and they were super good!!! A cavity waiting to happen though...



No comments:

Post a Comment