Saturday, September 19

red red wine

I seem to remember singing this song to myself in the bathtub/shower-without-a-curtain the morning after an incredibly long night on my last trip to Paris. The waitress just kept bringing the bottles to our table, and of course, I didn't want to be rude so I drank up. And Christian, the best man, kept filling up my glass whenever I wasn't looking. Sneaky. But enough about then, let's talk about now.

Last weekend was my friend Erin's 22nd, so we rented a party bus and headed to wine country. We had a marvelous time.

But, as you might guess, working later that evening was not so pleasant. When I finally got home that night I fell asleep on the couch to Saturday Night Live playing in the background.

And even though I woke the next morning to an aching back and a sore neck it was all worth it.

Thanks for being born Erin!


Erin, Tereza, Court and Robin




Erin and Donnie



Brittany, Danielle and Court


No comments:

Post a Comment