Monday, July 5

music for your Monday

So this is Jaymay. Who I finally found out about a few weeks ago. She is uh-mazing. I love her lyrics, her voice, everything.



I have to be honest, I don't always listen to the lyrics in a song. But these ones resonate with me. Perhaps it's because I've liked so many boys who didn't like me back the same way. Or maybe it's just because they're so beautiful. Take a listen.



My favorite little bits-

your eyes are either gray or blue I'm never close enough to say...

I know the shape of your hands because I watch 'em when you talk
and I know the shape of your body cause I watch it when you walk
and I wanna know it all but I'm giving you the lead
so go on
go on and take it
don't fake it
shake it

crazy eyes have you
are they gray or blue?
I won't make the move
you must make the move
if you make the move
I will then approve
if you do not move
You will surely lose

this city is for strangers
like the sky is for the stars
I think it's very dangerous
if we do not take what's ours
and I'm winning you with words
because I have no other way
I'd love to look into your face
without your eyes turning away

No comments:

Post a Comment