Wednesday, April 20

music for your... past month

With school all day four days a week and then work taking over the other three, life has been a little hectic and I haven't had much of a chance to do anything other than homework, if even that. I hope to soon post some photos and some odd little recent ramblings, like the man behind me at the bus stop saying "psst! Young lady! You are cuter than a pair of handmade shoes. You tell that special someone back home I said that." Just know that when the posts finally start a-flowin' it means I'm avoiding my homework. Actually, that's exactly what I'm doing right now...

Man oh man, wouldn't I love to be walking through the courtyard of the Louvre with a tambourine right now instead of washing the dirty dishes that have piled up in the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment