Friday, April 24

here comes the bride

and she'll be walking down 2 more aisles. Okay- here's the scoop. One of my very best friends is getting married in Paris. In two weeks! But her marriage license would not be okay in the good ol' US of A if the legal I do's were held in France. So yesterday we headed over to the County Clerks office for a small ceremony- so now she is officially an old married woman. However, that's really only in the law's eyes. Because she and her main squeeze (by the way, why do they say "main squeeze"? I mean, if there's a "main" squeeze there must be a secondary squeeze. And that's just not okay in my book) are going to have an amazingly beautiful wedding in Paris, the city of light and love and that is when the marital bliss begins. THEN a month later... she's holding a ceremony back home for her family and friends who couldn't make it out to Paris. I'm pretty sure this is the most dragged out wedding ever. And I cannot wait!!! I will most definitely be posting some of photos after the wedding. Here's a few from last night!


bride & groom


mother of the bride & beaming bride


those county clerks. They tried to add some ambience. Bless their pea pickin' hearts.


we make a fabulous pair of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment