Tuesday, November 23

going home



It's funny how you can visit so many amazing spots across the world but home is still the place where its at. There's just something about home that gives this instant relaxation and comfort. Can't wait.

The other day I had a long chat with my dad on the phone. I'm so thankful for my dad. I got a good one.

I'm also thankful for the washer and dryer at my parents house that doesn't make me feed it excessive amounts of quarters. As well as the pot roast, mashed potatoes and gravy that my mom is planning on making for dinner tonight. Oh and the lack of public transportation which means I get to drive my dad's truck and not have to rely on cranky bus drivers for a few days.

Yeah, home sounds good.

1 comment:

  1. yes, i still bring my laundry to my mom's... those quarters really add up!!

    love that photo, it made me think of wizard of oz - wind, farm... :)

    ReplyDelete