Thursday, August 6

bzzzz goes the drill

I openly and unabashedly loathe and despise going to the dentist. My stomach gets tied in knots before I walk in and I hate it when they scrape my teeth with the teeth scraper thing. I also detest how the dentist decides to ask you questions that require more than a yes or no answer when your mouth is full of dental utensils. And I especially hate that this is my fate tomorrow at 1pm.

All these reasons are probably why I completely forgot my dentist appointment last summer and decided to take a grueling 9 hour hike up Half Dome in Yosemite when I was supposed to be sitting in a leather chair that makes fart sounds whenever you move.

So I've been putting off going, but it's finally time. Oh geez, I feel the knots coming.


Although I was nearly too petrified to climb this, I would almost rather climb it again than go to the dentist. Irrational fears, much?

No comments:

Post a Comment