Thursday, May 6

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

A few weeks ago I was snooping around on Kate's gorgeous blog,
The Goodie Life and stumbled on this post about Ork Posters.

I

was

in

love

and immediately had to see what the San Francisco poster looked like.

Partly because I'm all about good design that revolves around representing awesome places, and partly because I really wanted to know where the Tenderloin was. So I can avoid it.

I spent a few minutes (okay... weeks) debating over which color to get.

Then yesterday, I came home to find a cardboard tube sitting, waiting for me on the dining room table.

And this is what was in the tube-





Pretty awesome, right?

So head over to Ork Posters and find a city near you.

Or far away. It doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment