Monday, February 1

music for your Monday

So I'm sure you've all seen this because of it's awesome-ness.

Which is why I've never posted it before. But this morning I was in the mood to watch and listen to it for probably, umm, the hundredth time, so I figured you might want to join me in celebrating the wonderful outcome of what was probably a very long day.

Yeah? Okay, good.



Hurray for stop-motion and good music combined!

P.S. This weekend I discovered that I've been spelling hurray wrong for as long as I could miss-spell it. Apparently hooray isn't right. I think I prefer hooray anyways. Or perhaps I will begin to say hurrah! Maybe, even, huzzah! Much more climactic.

Alright. I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I loved watching this again! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I haven't heard that song in a while. I love it so much and the video makes it even better.

    And you know, I always thought "hurray" was spelled wrong and I always chose to spell it at "hooray" as well. It just seems right to me, lol. So I'm keeping it that way!

    BTW, I got a special, pretty, and yellow something in the mail today. Who has the prettiest stationary ever?! My gosh YOU!

    ReplyDelete