Monday, November 16

music for your Monday



It takes a minute to get to the music, but once it does I promise your toes will be tapping. Unless they're asleep.

Here are my thoughts-

• What really does me in is the violin. I just think it adds a little something extra.

• I love how the girl on the metro totally gets into it. I wish I was in her shoes.

• And the old man around eight minutes in? Makes me smile. Except I have no idea what he's saying.

• I'm a total fan of raw music taken to the streets. How could I not be? And when experienced first hand... I don't know, the world just stops around me and I'm completely mesmerized.


Aah the power of music. Toying with my emotions.

1 comment:

  1. so fun! live acoustic music always pulls at my heartstrings.. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete